| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dover, Tn in August is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Dover, Tn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dover, Tn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dover, Tn:
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 106.6 kms (66.2 miles) NNE
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 132.8 kms (82.5 miles) ENE
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 55.7 kms (34.6 miles) E
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 146 kms (90.7 miles) E
- Lewisburg, Tn, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SE