| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dover, Tn in July is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 113.8mm (4.5in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Dover, Tn July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Dover, Tn, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Dover, Tn:
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 106.6 kms (66.2 miles) NNE
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 132.8 kms (82.5 miles) ENE
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 55.7 kms (34.6 miles) E
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 146 kms (90.7 miles) E
- Lewisburg, Tn, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SE