| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dover, Tn in October is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 86.1mm (3.4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Dover, Tn October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Dover, Tn, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Dover, Tn:
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 106.6 kms (66.2 miles) NNE
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 132.8 kms (82.5 miles) ENE
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 55.7 kms (34.6 miles) E
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 146 kms (90.7 miles) E
- Lewisburg, Tn, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SE