Vs > Anadyr
Dover, Tn vs Anadyr Climate & Distance Between
Dover, Tn vs Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada
Dover, Tn vs Jersey, Uk
Dover, Tn vs Iizuka, Japan
Dover, Tn vs Valencia, Spain
Anadyr vs Nyala, Sudan
Anadyr vs Iwamizawa, Japan
Anadyr vs Benito Salas, Colombia
Anadyr vs Artigas, Uruguay
Phnom Penh vs Klamath Falls, Or
Lillehammer vs Aden
Gander, Newfoundland vs Lusk, Wy
Waitarere Forest vs Coro
- The distance between Dover, Tn, Usa and Anadyr, Russia is approximately 6,634 km or 4,122 mi.
- To reach Dover, Tn in this distance one would set out from Anadyr bearing 69.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Dover, Tn bearing 150.5° or SSE .
- Dover, Tn has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Anadyr has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- Dover, Tn is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Anadyr is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 21.4 °C (38.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.6 °C (15.5°F) less in Dover, Tn. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1001.7 mm (39.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1001.7 l/m² (24.58 US gal/ft²) or 10,017,000 l/ha (1,070,884 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.7° higher in Dover, Tn than in Anadyr.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dover, Tn relative to Anadyr. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Anadyr vs Dover, Tn
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dover, Tn vs Rhodes, Greece
Dover, Tn vs Highmore, Sd, Usa
Dover, Tn vs Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada
Dover, Tn vs Leninbad, Russia
Anadyr vs Scott, Sk, Canada
Anadyr vs Harnosand, Sweden
Anadyr vs Johannesburg, South Africa
Anadyr vs Sarata, Ukraine
Rolle Pass vs Blue River, Bc
Arkhangelsk vs Peshawar
Santo Domingo vs Albany, Western Australia
Socotra vs Catanduva
Dover, Tn vs Anadyr Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dover, Tn
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 106.6 kms (66.2 miles) NNE
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 132.8 kms (82.5 miles) ENE
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 55.7 kms (34.6 miles) E
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 146 kms (90.7 miles) E
- Lewisburg, Tn, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Anadyr
- Vrangelja Island, Russia - 707 kms (439.4 miles) N
- Cape Smidta, Russia - 473.7 kms (294.4 miles) NNE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 927.6 kms (576.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 600.3 kms (373 miles) ENE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) E
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 440.9 kms (274 miles) E
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 1131.5 kms (703.1 miles) ESE
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 1070.9 kms (665.5 miles) SE