| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dover, Tn in February is very cool at 2.9 °C (37.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry. Circa 115.6mm (4.6in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Dover, Tn February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dover, Tn, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dover, Tn:
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 106.6 kms (66.2 miles) NNE
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 132.8 kms (82.5 miles) ENE
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 55.7 kms (34.6 miles) E
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 146 kms (90.7 miles) E
- Lewisburg, Tn, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SE